• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Only i can

MamaBearOf4

Only i can get this bad. When it rains it pours. Right now dealing with this numbing weaking thing going on, christmas for my boys, husband left before thanksgiving, child protective services, my oldest is about to go to the shelter after the holidays, court with the second oldest, and just normal day things. Yes depression has hit and i am trying to stay positive. At times it is hard to do so. I keep thinking it has done me some good. I went from 736 to 413 so fast. I am trying to keep from falling from the diet. I am trying to keep on the exercise. But then i am wheel chair bound before i do more damage to my self. I knew this was not going to be easy but damn i didnt think it was going to be this hard

Mama, do you have a local Meals on Wheels and a senior center? I know you're not a senior citizen but you are literally disabled right now. That's one thing they will help you with. We all face challenges but they are the most serious within you. That is to say no matter how serious they sound, they are more serious to you. I am going to recommend a book that is online. It helped me a great deal during a time of extreme loss. It's called "how to survive the loss of a love." It is not just about surviving after your loved one leaves you, but it is also about any sort of loss you have in your life. It's only like 60 pages long and as I said it's online. It really helped me a lot. As soon as I finish reading this post, I'm going to go read It's only like 60 pages long and as I said it's online. It really helped me a lot. As soon as I finish reading this post, I'm going to go read it myself.

Mama, do you have a local Meals on Wheels and a senior center? I know you're not a senior citizen but you are literally disabled right now. That's one thing they will help you with. We all face challenges but they are the most serious within you. That is to say no matter how serious they sound, they are more serious to you. I am going to recommend a book that is online. It helped me a great deal during a time of extreme loss. It's called "how to survive the loss of a love." It is not just about surviving after your loved one leaves you, but it is also about any sort of loss you have in your life. It's only like 60 pages long and as I said it's online. It really helped me a lot. As soon as I finish reading this post, I'm going to go read It's only like 60 pages long and as I said it's online. It really helped me a lot. As soon as I finish reading this post, I'm going to go read it myself.

Thank Diane. I will look it up.

Back