• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Ordered off website!

Patrice Stone

I got my order pretty fast I was pretty impressed with that but I tried the banana delight pudding and the strawberry yogurt smoothie as directed on the packages and I don't like it. I ordered both because the reviews on website was so good so is there a different way to make these maybe no one goes by the package directions!

Also I ordered the Ambari power boost becasue of great reviews too but the pills are huge very hard for me to swallow even after I cut in three's so I am not be able to continue using.
Is there any energy supplements on here to order that is chewables or a drink that is good and really works?

I mixed it with Skim Milk. I'm not sure if I used the exact right amount of milk either, I just eyeballed it.
Ok that is probably why it did not taste right directions on package says mis with water only so that is what I did but I will try it with my almond milk I havc at home tomorrow morning hopefully that will help. I don't like skim milk

My sister drinks them with Almond Milk too, she loves them. I think she drinks the AmBari Hazelnut shake.

Back