• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Pain and lump in right side

no no idea, and I'm wondering why no one has mentioned it in the physical exams you've had so far. You notice it. You need to immediately get your doctor to look at that.

After my surgery I found something under the skin on my sternum near the bottom. After palpating it with my finger I realized it was a stitch. I spoke with my doctor about it and he said not to worry. And to be honest I could not find it in my body right now if I tried.

Still, your sounds far more mysterious and if there is a lump the size of a walnut, where the hell did it come from? Do not delay. Call your doctor immediately.

no no idea, and I'm wondering why no one has mentioned it in the physical exams you've had so far. You notice it. You need to immediately get your doctor to look at that.

After my surgery I found something under the skin on my sternum near the bottom. After palpating it with my finger I realized it was a stitch. I spoke with my doctor about it and he said not to worry. And to be honest I could not find it in my body right now if I tried.

Still, your sounds far more mysterious and if there is a lump the size of a walnut, where the hell did it come from? Do not delay. Call your doctor immediately.
Yes, I have a message in to his office and I'll followup again today. It appeared seemingly out of nowhere. I hope it's just an adhesion suddenly appearing from an old surgery, due to my recent weight loss. :-/

Back