• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

pain

MamaBearOf4

pain pain go away so i can start walking again. to just take a shower or sit out side. to not fall and move freely. pain pain go away so my life can get back to normal. to walk and play with my kids. to cook and clean. i just want to move around pain pain go away so i can live again.

i did not have pain from surgery. but this is got me down. now this has to be some major pain if it got me like this. hopefully we will figure it out soon. i am tired. have not really slept in 2 days and can barely move with out pain now my legs is getting worse

I am sorry you are experiencing pain. I can relate to your little jingle. I have severe chronic pain caused by a rare condition called CRPS-Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It took many years to get a correct diagnosis bc most doctors have never seen it. Don’t give up on your search for answers. Best wishes

I am sorry you are experiencing pain. I can relate to your little jingle. I have severe chronic pain caused by a rare condition called CRPS-Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. It took many years to get a correct diagnosis bc most doctors have never seen it. Don’t give up on your search for answers. Best wishes
Thanks they wheel chair bound me until i get the strength on my legs back

Mama, if you are having these problems and they seem to be getting worse, you may need to find a different team of doctors and medical professionals. And please don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to work with a mental health therapist. I'm not saying that you are imagining pain. I am sure your pain is real. But Falling Down without tripping on something is not a symptom of any disease I know of.

Right now I'm betting you are feeling a lack of love. You have done something to prove that you love yourself and my sense of you is that you are adamant that you are going to make it. But there is some kind of sabotage going on here.

So let me just say, I love you.

Mama, if you are having these problems and they seem to be getting worse, you may need to find a different team of doctors and medical professionals. And please don't take this the wrong way, but you really need to work with a mental health therapist. I'm not saying that you are imagining pain. I am sure your pain is real. But Falling Down without tripping on something is not a symptom of any disease I know of.

Right now I'm betting you are feeling a lack of love. You have done something to prove that you love yourself and my sense of you is that you are adamant that you are going to make it. But there is some kind of sabotage going on here.

So let me just say, I love you.

Thank diane i am going through therapy already. It was one of the things that they said i had to do when i did the psyc eval. Been in therapy way before the surgery infact. All my muscles feel so weak. And i try to push myself and that is when it gets worse. Right now my hands has gone weak to a point i can not stretch a hair tie to fix my hair. I cant even get off the toliet. I have had to call for lift assist so many times they know me so good now. They come in and see me already set up to be help. They even left a mega lifter here so i can be ready by the time they get here. I want to walk. I hate staying in one place. I hate being bound down. I hate not cooking. I hate being so scared of falling. I have never seen this. I never heard of this numbing of the whole body that i lose my strength. I am just trying to make it as good as i can.

I am not trying to diagnose you, Mama. But it kind of sounds like multiple sclerosis, which I was tested for once. Are you saying that you can't get your wheelchair through the door or are you saying that you don't have the wheelchair yet? I'm a little confused about that.

I am not trying to diagnose you, Mama. But it kind of sounds like multiple sclerosis, which I was tested for once. Are you saying that you can't get your wheelchair through the door or are you saying that you don't have the wheelchair yet? I'm a little confused about that.
I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't want to say it. I have a colleague I've worked with for years and known during her diagnosis with ms. She had the leg problems first, weakness, being unstable and falling. It sounds so familiar. She had the gastric bypass about 4 years ago so that she could better handle the ms symptoms. I sincerely hope for a resolution for you Mama bear! You are trying so hard to get healthy and you deserve to be healthy!

I was thinking the same thing, I just didn't want to say it. I have a colleague I've worked with for years and known during her diagnosis with ms. She had the leg problems first, weakness, being unstable and falling. It sounds so familiar. She had the gastric bypass about 4 years ago so that she could better handle the ms symptoms. I sincerely hope for a resolution for you Mama bear! You are trying so hard to get healthy and you deserve to be healthy!
Thanks the mri is set up for Jan 11th. And we will see.

Back