• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

pain

Thanks the mri is set up for Jan 11th. And we will see.
An MRI cannot detect multiple sclerosis. That is only diagnosed by spinal tap. Now, I don't want to think that is the diagnosis but what the hell is this hold up? It takes no time at all to get a spinal tap. Why are they going for the MRI because they think you have a brain tumor? If that was the case they should be moving very quickly . I mean where on your body are they going to do an MRI. In the medical world MRIs cost a fortune . It seems to me that they are more interested in the profit than in the diagnosis. I think your doctor is jerking you around and I think you should ask for a second opinion immediately.

Also, how is your vision? Have you noticed any changes for the worse?

It is very upsetting to hear about things that are happening to you and not being able to do anything about it. But I should think that you would be ten times more upset that this is happening to you at all. Why aren't you being more aggressive with the people who are telling you nothing? It is not normal to fall unless you trip over something. If you fall for no reason, there is a serious cause behind it.

You need to demand Better diagnostic techniques right now. And don't let them use Christmas as the excuse. I am seething, Furious, that this is happening to you and that nobody is doing anything to find out what it is. This is not the way medicine is supposed to be practiced.

If This Were happening to one of your kids would you be willing to wait so patiently for the doctors to get around to figuring out what was wrong? I don't think so. You should be treating your own self with as much concern as you would treat your children. And I would never allow them to send me home from the hospital saying there's nothing wrong with me after I had fallen for no reason at all.

An MRI cannot detect multiple sclerosis. That is only diagnosed by spinal tap. Now, I don't want to think that is the diagnosis but what the hell is this hold up? It takes no time at all to get a spinal tap. Why are they going for the MRI because they think you have a brain tumor? If that was the case they should be moving very quickly . I mean where on your body are they going to do an MRI. In the medical world MRIs cost a fortune . It seems to me that they are more interested in the profit than in the diagnosis. I think your doctor is jerking you around and I think you should ask for a second opinion immediately.

Also, how is your vision? Have you noticed any changes for the worse?

It is very upsetting to hear about things that are happening to you and not being able to do anything about it. But I should think that you would be ten times more upset that this is happening to you at all. Why aren't you being more aggressive with the people who are telling you nothing? It is not normal to fall unless you trip over something. If you fall for no reason, there is a serious cause behind it.

You need to demand Better diagnostic techniques right now. And don't let them use Christmas as the excuse. I am seething, Furious, that this is happening to you and that nobody is doing anything to find out what it is. This is not the way medicine is supposed to be practiced.

If This Were happening to one of your kids would you be willing to wait so patiently for the doctors to get around to figuring out what was wrong? I don't think so. You should be treating your own self with as much concern as you would treat your children. And I would never allow them to send me home from the hospital saying there's nothing wrong with me after I had fallen for no reason at all.

They keeping me now. They are running so many test it will be figured out

Back