• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

pat 99

Hey you all I just talked to pat99. She had her surgery this morning by scope and did well. says she hurts and is using her med button for relief, sitting up in a chair. She said she has not walked yet. She had all kinds of of bells and whistles going off and called twice while I was On the phone but a person had not yet cvome to her room. will keep everyone posted as for me I'm stuck nd beginning to think I'm never going to lose again...patti

Hey you all I just talked to pat99. She had her surgery this morning by scope and did well. says she hurts and is using her med button for relief, sitting up in a chair. She said she has not walked yet. She had all kinds of of bells and whistles going off and called twice while I was On the phone but a person had not yet cvome to her room. will keep everyone posted as for me I'm stuck nd beginning to think I'm never going to lose again...patti[/QUOT
Thanks for the update on Pat i have been thinking of her! i'm glad she remembered what i said PRESS THE MED BUTTON as for you it must be frustrating getting stuck!! please just keep on truckin, and do your best hopefully just a little bump in road . Good Luck!!

Back