• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Plateau solver

Gr8k8

I'm a newbie here and was browsing the Home page to discover an answer to my question regarding the post I made earlier today about the remission of illnesses after sleeve surgery. I found some encouraging news. I also found an answer to resolving the occasional plateaus that many of you experience after surgery. It is titled "The 5 Day Pouch Test". It is well worth the read and may help kick start the weight loss process again. I'm gonna print it and keep it in my BS Folder I got from my surgical team at UC Davis.

Has anyone else read this article and more importantly tried it?

I'm not sure how to copy a link. Just go to the HOME page of this site and scroll down about 3/4 of the easy and you'll find it on the left side of the page in a column of other articles

I'm not sure how to copy a link. Just go to the HOME page of this site and scroll down about 3/4 of the easy and you'll find it on the left side of the page in a column of other articles

Back