• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Playing Piano and Singing

Phinxy86

The next passion, under my dog, is music. Playing and creating it is a passion of mine. I used to write song after song when I was younger...then I was put on psychiatric medications and gained weight and became numbed to the world. I am now going to fight the weight and fight the numbness and create again! I’ve played the piano for over twenty years and have been singing for fifteen. I have not taken formal lessons for singing, but have been praised for both skills. I find music as my sole release for emotion. Maybe it’s my purpose because I’m still searching for that.

Thank you for joining our group, Phinxy. This is a very exciting and somewhat scary time you are going through. We will look forward to getting to know you an offer as much help as possible. To have the gift of music is to own the world! You are so lucky to have multiple talents in that world.

Music is one of my passions also, and I was lucky that my daughter(17) is also naturally gifted. I am blessed that I can indulge to the extent we can, and support her songwriting & performing at gigs.
Music definately crosses boundaries & merges souls.
Have you copywitten or published / released any of your music?

My favorite place

Attachments

• 20200510_094705.jpg
    20200510_094705.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 146
Back