• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post 1 month surgery

Dan@1981

Hey guys,

It's been 1 month since my surgery. I'm now on Diet as Tolerated. I mainly stick to soft and easy to chew stuff. I recently experience by first time ordering out at a restaurant. I will tell you they bring you way too much food on your place. I ordered by favorite dish at Olive Garden but no pasta. And, I ate on that for 3 days. Usually I order soups or kids menu options and still have to take a lot home. Sometimes I order a appetizer and take rest home too. My favorite is stuff mushrooms. I also have an ace up my sleeve and my brother had surgery done too. So, we share a lot of stuff. I'm feeling great and done 31lbs. I have more energy and want to do more. I'm taking BP regularly because I don't want to go back on it. I go for my 1 month checkup and to be release next week. It sadness me to say but I'm ready to go back to work. Also, I think I can buy some new clothes but I was told to wait a bit. Because your going to keep losing weight and don't want to get to in a hurry. Then, your wasting buying new clothes that wont fit and have to buy new again. But in the end it was well worth it and glad I made the decision to have it done.

Dan

Hey guys,

It's been 1 month since my surgery. I'm now on Diet as Tolerated. I mainly stick to soft and easy to chew stuff. I recently experience by first time ordering out at a restaurant. I will tell you they bring you way too much food on your place. I ordered by favorite dish at Olive Garden but no pasta. And, I ate on that for 3 days. Usually I order soups or kids menu options and still have to take a lot home. Sometimes I order a appetizer and take rest home too. My favorite is stuff mushrooms. I also have an ace up my sleeve and my brother had surgery done too. So, we share a lot of stuff. I'm feeling great and done 31lbs. I have more energy and want to do more. I'm taking BP regularly because I don't want to go back on it. I go for my 1 month checkup and to be release next week. It sadness me to say but I'm ready to go back to work. Also, I think I can buy some new clothes but I was told to wait a bit. Because your going to keep losing weight and don't want to get to in a hurry. Then, your wasting buying new clothes that wont fit and have to buy new again. But in the end it was well worth it and glad I made the decision to have it done.

Dan
Great work Dan!!! Sounds like you're doing fantastic. :)

Back