• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

post-op nutrition and supplements

I've been seeing a lot of comments hear about different problems people have been having post-surgically with their diets and various post-op problems like low iron and vitamin deficiencies. I just want to share this resource with you. It cannot be said strongly enough that you absolutely must take vitamins and minerals in larger quantities after surgery, including two multivitamins a day. Your health can really go down fast if you don't supplement your new smaller, less nutritious diet.

I've been seeing a lot of comments hear about different problems people have been having post-surgically with their diets and various post-op problems like low iron and vitamin deficiencies. I just want to share this resource with you. It cannot be said strongly enough that you absolutely must take vitamins and minerals in larger quantities after surgery, including two multivitamins a day. Your health can really go down fast if you don't supplement your new smaller, less nutritious diet.

Thanks for the reminder!

For hair loss I am using Pilopeptan and it’s amazing. I did the intensive for 15 days then started on the pills for the past 4 months and I see the results! Since it is amino acid based my doctor said it was fine to take along with my supplements.

Back