• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

post-op post-op

So I'm in a lot of pain and my cast weighs about 2 lb and is as big as my head. So I am sending you this horrible picture of me and check out that wattle. I am alive but I just really can't manage anything except for taking pain pills. I hope you're all well. This picture is going to remind me that there are a lot of people in the world that have it a lot worse off than I do. Why? Well when I look at myself I see reality

So I'm in a lot of pain and my cast weighs about 2 lb and is as big as my head. So I am sending you this horrible picture of me and check out that wattle. I am alive but I just really can't manage anything except for taking pain pills. I hope you're all well. This picture is going to remind me that there are a lot of people in the world that have it a lot worse off than I do. Why? Well when I look at myself I see reality View attachment 2391
Hi there!!! :) I'm glad you're able to at least socialize a little and get online. :) And even in pain recovering, you've still got that smile on your face. I love that.

Please don't push yourself, take it easy no matter how antsy you get. Glad you're on the mend.

So I'm in a lot of pain and my cast weighs about 2 lb and is as big as my head. So I am sending you this horrible picture of me and check out that wattle. I am alive but I just really can't manage anything except for taking pain pills. I hope you're all well. This picture is going to remind me that there are a lot of people in the world that have it a lot worse off than I do. Why? Well when I look at myself I see reality View attachment 2391
Sorry for the pain; I hope it gets better and better. You are a trooper. You offer everyone else so much support. How long will the cast be on?

I'm glad you are hanging in there! Just remember, the pain is temporary. And is that a kimono you are wearing? I love the colors and design (from what I can see of it ;) ). Keep smiling and just take it one day at a time!

I'm glad you are hanging in there! Just remember, the pain is temporary. And is that a kimono you are wearing? I love the colors and design (from what I can see of it ;) ). Keep smiling and just take it one day at a time!
I have one hit of Percocet left and I'm hanging on to it for any pain that is so bad that I can't stand it. But I have to say I am healing well. I have an appointment on Tuesday or Wednesday to have my outer dressing removed and have a special cast made for my hand which I will wear for the next 4 weeks or so. And that is not a kimono but a beautiful caftan. I bought it used at the saint Vincent de Paul store and I think I paid 5 bucks for it. It's very silky so I don't really like wearing it around but it feels really good in bed. It is just as beautiful as it looks though and more so. Thank you so much.

Back