• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post opt surgery 8th day

Moma

Omg i had surgery on the 9th with all kinds of complications i was on intensive care for 4 day my first few days home were hell but today i feel great. I was able to eat eggs and yogurt . water is going down much better. All I can say is follow all the rules of the after surgery diet. It works and this whole thing is a second opportunity at life and a whole lot of work.. I feel everyone is worth that much blessings

Omg i had surgery on the 9th with all kinds of complications i was on intensive care for 4 day my first few days home were hell but today i feel great. I was able to eat eggs and yogurt . water is going down much better. All I can say is follow all the rules of the after surgery diet. It works and this whole thing is a second opportunity at life and a whole lot of work.. I feel everyone is worth that much blessings
Hi Moma! I'm glad to hear things have gotten better for you! It sounds like it was a rough start but you have pulled out of it, Congrats! I hope you continue to feel great and become more active an energetic as time passes. Good luck!

Back