• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post Surgery challenges

Dlkm

This past week has been a major challenge in terms of setback with weight loss. Last Sat I started throwing up, no throwing up prior to that, wasn't able to keep anything down. Had that up till Wed. Had major sinus infection. I was worried about dehydration more than anything due to not being able to keep liquids or anything down. Finally called my surgeon and they called me in a med for nausea and started taking that so now I am able to keep my liquids and protein drinks down. Haven't tried any foods yet. I will try them tomorrow and see how it goes. Hopefully I start loosing again. Gained 5 pounds back due to being on the Augmentin for sinus infection. Ugh! I go back to see the surgeon on the 22nd of Feb for my one month appointment. They were wanting me to loose 20 pounds by the time I came back. I lost 10 prior to the sinus infection and gained 5 back due to antibiotic so I am hoping that I can loose the whole 20 prior to go back to see him on the 22nd.

Back