• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Pre-surgery

Mumma23

2nd meeting with dietician today, I've lost 5 pounds according to the scale. Been doing well, meet with surgeon on November 7 to schedule surgery. I'll keep you all updated. I joined a gym!!! I've been going 3-4 days a week, I like it. My goal is 4 days this week and 4 reps of 15 on 9 different machines. I rowed a mile to cool down today. Family is more supportive. My weight is not really an issue, I was 240 at first doctor visit, scale says 235 today. The one that counts is at the doctor's office. I'm getting excited and ready to start this new chapter of my life.

2nd meeting with dietician today, I've lost 5 pounds according to the scale. Been doing well, meet with surgeon on November 7 to schedule surgery. I'll keep you all updated. I joined a gym!!! I've been going 3-4 days a week, I like it. My goal is 4 days this week and 4 reps of 15 on 9 different machines. I rowed a mile to cool down today. Family is more supportive. My weight is not really an issue, I was 240 at first doctor visit, scale says 235 today. The one that counts is at the doctor's office. I'm getting excited and ready to start this new chapter of my life.
Yea! You are off to a great start!

Back