• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

problem 1

OK I am further out than most. I had surgery in 2000. Now my Dr want us to have 600 to 800 calories a day. And 60 plus grams of protein a day. With 5 carbs or less each meal a day. 3 meals a day and no snaking. My start out weight was 320 I got down to 156. Now I weigh 182. I'm 5'7". At 156 I was n a size 4. I wear an 8 now. I wanna loss 20 plus lbs. 20 would b great. Now when I wake up I'm not hungry. I get up about. 530 am. It could b noon before I eat.and I'm alright with that. But if I do eat n the morning. I stay hungry all day. Any body got any suggestions.
Thanks
Janet

No... just a thought of that ouch. What weigh do you feel good at? Maybe he wants you there where you should be, I am onlt 3 days away from 3 months. Good luck

hi Janet your dr sure has a strict plan, I know there are days I am not hungry in the morning, but they keep stressing that we must get our protein in, do you like the protein shakes ? have you ever been to the site called' The world according to eggface.com she too had the surgery and went from a size 28 to a 4 she has a lot of great recipes and tells of products that can be found at your local walmart. I got the sugar free liquid in raspberry and it's great with the chocolate protein mix, and the hazelnut is good too, can' t wait to try the vanilla. it's found on the aisle where coffee creamers are. you'll reach your goal, you've done good all these years so don't give up now.donna

Thanks Donna. I also went from a 28 to a 4. Now I'm n an 8. Depending on the jeans a 10. My Dr don't want us on proton drinks ..I have drank. The was drinks. But I don't fill full. I will go to that sight and check it out. Ty for ur help.
Janet

Back