• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Protein

I found the protein my friend was talking about. You can add it to everything including your coffee. I just bought it and came home made coffee and put it in. I can't taste it. It is called NuNaturals. Collagen peptides. It is a powder, 0 fat, 0 carbs, and 6 grams of protein per tablespoon. It cost me $15.99 for 14 oz ,. 57 servings .The bag says you can add it to baked goods, ice cream, smoothie, pancakes, juice, soups and sauces, and cheese cake, yum I only put a teaspoon in my coffee just to try it out, and I can't taste it

I definitely need to look that up. I downloaded an app that counts the protein and fiber as well as the carbs and calories. I am not reachimg the expectations daily. Do you know if there is a fiber powder (preferably tasteless)?

I definitely need to look that up. I downloaded an app that counts the protein and fiber as well as the carbs and calories. I am not reachimg the expectations daily. Do you know if there is a fiber powder (preferably tasteless)?
That stuff I talked about , I can't taste, I put it in my coffee

Back