• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Protein

I am 3 weeks out today. I could not drink the shakes at all. They gave me dumping syndrome. I am now lactose intolerant. I drink the fairlife milk. It is lactose free, and it has 13 g of protein in a cup. Between that and the light and fit greek yogurt, that has 15 grams of protein per serving, I am easily getting my protein. I buy sugar free chocolate syrup and mix with the fairlife. These two products were game changers for me.

I am 3 weeks out today. I could not drink the shakes at all. They gave me dumping syndrome. I am now lactose intolerant. I drink the fairlife milk. It is lactose free, and it has 13 g of protein in a cup. Between that and the light and fit greek yogurt, that has 15 grams of protein per serving, I am easily getting my protein. I buy sugar free chocolate syrup and mix with the fairlife. These two products were game changers for me.
Hi Shrinky, good to hear from you! Glad you were able to find a substitution for the shakes. :)

i drink Fairlife too but I just cannot eat yogurt or cottage cheese.

Back