• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Pumpkin spice alert!!!

KarenWV

Ok, this isn't exactly a recipe, although it could be a recipe for pure enjoyment.

I went to Sam's Club. I found 2 wonderful surprises. My favorite Fairlife chocolate protein shakes are back. Yum. They taste just like chocolate milk, at least to me!

Surprise #2. They're here!!! Premiere Protein pumpkin spice shakes are in. I guess they've taken away their Rootbeer Float flavor, but I stocked up on those, directly from the Premier Protein website. So Sam's Club is carrying the pumpkin spice flavor in 15 packs. Right now around here they are $22.18. Pretty good price. I have 5 cartons, and I just might go back for a few more before the hordes descend upon them lol.

I swear I am going to have to join Sam's Club just for the fair life shakes!! Costco look only ever has caramel and not always that. I buy pumpkin spice flavoring from Jordan a skinny syrups. By the case LOL
Sam's clubs around me are always out too. I gave up, I can never find them in stores. I used to order them on Amazon but they are literlaly almost double the cost so I stopped. I love the strawberry Fairlife the best.

Sam's clubs around me are always out too. I gave up, I can never find them in stores. I used to order them on Amazon but they are literlaly almost double the cost so I stopped. I love the strawberry Fairlife the best.
I've never seen any other Fairlife protein shake flavors besides chocolate. Strawberry sounds really yummy. Sam's Club stopped carrying them for several months. My husband and I love them, and I am so glad to see them again.

Back