• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Ready for surgery like yesterday!

ck9779

Ok so I live near Houston Texas. Last week the low was 31 and the high was 82. First off WTF it's November we shouldn't have highs in the low 80's. Anywhoo, This weather really bothers me because I have degenerative disks (car accident) and a reconstructed ankle (very horrible teenage pot smoking adventure). So I tend to favor my bad ankle. This morning I had little tweaks in my knee as I was walking up the stairs. I am getting tired of the aches and pains and much more so now that surgery is a set date. I go see my surgeon tomorrow.

Ok so I live near Houston Texas. Last week the low was 31 and the high was 82. First off WTF it's November we shouldn't have highs in the low 80's. Anywhoo, This weather really bothers me because I have degenerative disks (car accident) and a reconstructed ankle (very horrible teenage pot smoking adventure). So I tend to favor my bad ankle. This morning I had little tweaks in my knee as I was walking up the stairs. I am getting tired of the aches and pains and much more so now that surgery is a set date. I go see my surgeon tomorrow.

Sorry that you are having so many aches and pains. You are well on your way to relief.

Yes, the improvements that you will see after surgery will make it all worthwhile. I notice the lessening of knee aches already 15 days post op. I watch as the weight rolls off. Just follow the program. Be true to yourself.

Back