• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Recommendation request on skin care, specifically tightening loose skin.

massage any loose skin with the lotion of your choice. commit to this at least once a day and youlll tighten a lot of skin. any mineral oil, baby oil, massage oil, etc., works very well AND doing it actually will boost your self esteem because of the tactile love you're giving.

unfortunately, aprons will really only respond to surgery.

but skin massage is like aerobics for the flesh. it really works and costs virtually nothing.

i'd like to have a panniculectomy but have really put it on the back burner for now.

While I did have surgery to remove mine, there are still areas that I struggle with that were not part of my surgery. I got an ultrasonic cavitation device for home. It has multiple functions - such as emulsifying fat to let your lymph dispose of it, and there are modes that use RF to tighten skin. It takes a little time (both in the way of each session and overall time due to time between sessions), but I am seeing results. You won't see surgery level improvements, so setting expectation is important

Back