• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Recommendations

Aface

I need of a personal size blender. I have a huge Vita mix blender and a Ninja blender love them but I don’t like them on my counter and looking for a personal size that has a strong motor... any suggestions??

I am a big believer in buying everything at thrift stores like the Salvation Army or St Vincent de Paul. People with money donate the stuff that they consider old and passe. Some of the most beautiful clothes I own came from St Vincent de Paul. And I also have been able to purchase appliances I otherwise could not afford.

I have a magic bullet and it works great to blend protein shakes and can crush ice and veggies and fruits . I also heard nutria ninja pro is awesome as well . Both at target about the same price point $50

I take mine to work with me all the time. We just have a mini fridge there so I put everything in containers and blend up for my lunch. Super easy to clean and if it is low on charge I can change it with my computer cord.

We actually have 2 blendjets in our house. I had originally bought the magic bullet but it stopped working after one use.

Back