• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Revision surgery date is set....March 21st

Loops

I received a call from my coordinator and we set a date for surgery. March 21st is my surgery date. I already scheduled some additional tests as well Dietitian appointment and Phyc eval are confirmed. It seems so quick since I decided to seek out a revision in December and here I am a couple months later. I've started ordering some of the protein drinks and bars for Pre-Op diet an some broths for post op diet. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Congratulations! What state do you live in and why revision?
I live in Texas. I first had a sleeve done and I lost a lot of weight and I was at a happy weight. Then life happened the stressors that initially caused my weight gain became too much to handle. I finished school, got married, became pregnant twice and lost a couple of loved ones. My children are both special needs so taking care of myself became last. Here I am again regained all the weight back plus depression and enough is enough. Taking control of my weight gain and hopefully lead my family to a healthier way of living in the process.

I received a call from my coordinator and we set a date for surgery. March 21st is my surgery date. I already scheduled some additional tests as well Dietitian appointment and Phyc eval are confirmed. It seems so quick since I decided to seek out a revision in December and here I am a couple months later. I've started ordering some of the protein drinks and bars for Pre-Op diet an some broths for post op diet. I'll keep ya'll posted.

Congrats, Loops! Your surgery date is 8 days ahead of mine. Best of luck to you!

Back