• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Round 4.95 of 5.0 a Revision story

I am shaking. I have suffered from GERD, and other complications from sleeve since 2016. I had undergone so many tests and procedures to only end at the same spot: I'm in pain, depressed, and tired. After (5) bariatric doctors (1) refused to do revisions no matter what to (4) who stated that it's "medically necessary" and 3 insurance denials? I finally have the approvals needed to move forward!!!! Revision 9/25!!!! Heading with hope into a new season in my life! Hallelujah

I am shaking. I have suffered from GERD, and other complications from sleeve since 2016. I had undergone so many tests and procedures to only end at the same spot: I'm in pain, depressed, and tired. After (5) bariatric doctors (1) refused to do revisions no matter what to (4) who stated that it's "medically necessary" and 3 insurance denials? I finally have the approvals needed to move forward!!!! Revision 9/25!!!! Heading with hope into a new season in my life! Hallelujah

God, they put you through HELL! I hate insurance companies and the power they have.

Congratulations on your success and what a badass you are for pushing, pushing, pushing until you won!

Back