• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Scales

I just bought a scale. I never wanted one to get one before. I got one that could weigh up yo 400 pounds and could measure my fat rate. I was disappointed that when I tried it out the scale said my fat range was too high to measure. It was disappointing. Since my surgery is only a couple of days away I'm not letting it get me down. Also, it showed I had lost 27 pounds on this liquid diet. Can't wait to see my doctor and see if it's accurate.

I just bought a scale. I never wanted one to get one before. I got one that could weigh up yo 400 pounds and could measure my fat rate. I was disappointed that when I tried it out the scale said my fat range was too high to measure. It was disappointing. Since my surgery is only a couple of days away I'm not letting it get me down. Also, it showed I had lost 27 pounds on this liquid diet. Can't wait to see my doctor and see if it's accurate.
Congrats on the weight loss! Much better than my 18 lbs.

I weigh once a week since surgery. I was told not to weigh every day, which I have never done. I just hope my doctor's scale says the same thing mine does. Probably not, as they never do. My goal, silly as it sounds, is to have a picture taken with my husband and send in our Xmas cards this year. I have always avoided having pictures taken. I can't even remember the last time we had a picture taken together.

I weigh once a week since surgery. I was told not to weigh every day, which I have never done. I just hope my doctor's scale says the same thing mine does. Probably not, as they never do. My goal, silly as it sounds, is to have a picture taken with my husband and send in our Xmas cards this year. I have always avoided having pictures taken. I can't even remember the last time we had a picture taken together.
I weigh once a week too. My doc's scale typically runs 3 lbs heavier than mine, but as the nurse said, I weigh fully clothed with shoes on at their office and I only wear my panties when weighing at home. Don't think they want me stripping down. Lol

at my doctor's office, they have us take off our shoes to be weighed in. That helps but my scale is still 2 lbs. less than theirs. I guess that makes sense, tho. Wear a lot more clothes at the doctor's office.

I wear my lightest pair of pants I own, and Everytime I go , they probably think I only own one pair of pants, don't know what I will do when they start falling down on me lol

Write everything down that goes in my mouth. I weigh myself daily so I can see where I'm at. Portion control. Find hobby exercise walk etc. I'm always keep my hands and mind busy. Have faith. Don't worry..What if....Enjoy Ur journey

Write everything down that goes in my mouth. I weigh myself daily so I can see where I'm at. Portion control. Find hobby exercise walk etc. I'm always keep my hands and mind busy. Have faith. Don't worry..What if....Enjoy Ur journey
Thank you, I will have to do the same, I don't want to go back to where I started

Back