• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Scared

Amber Fleming

I'm three days into this liquid diet and I'm second guessing this whole thing. Believe me I want to get this weight off and feel healthy. Because everything hurts ( knees and back). I was just wondering does anyone regret having the surgery or do all people go through this stage of cold feet?

I'm three days into this liquid diet and I'm second guessing this whole thing. Believe me I want to get this weight off and feel healthy. Because everything hurts ( knees and back). I was just wondering does anyone regret having the surgery or do all people go through this stage of cold feet?
That's a normal. I'm am almost a year out on May 2, 2017 was my rny gastric bypass. I was 227 am now at 138 lbs. It's best decision I made for myself. It's not easy and learning a whole new way of life but the health benefits are worth it all.

I completely thought I made a mistake the first few days, and I was so scared I can't even begin to describe it. I am 2 weeks out and i am positive that i made the right decision. You can do it!

Back