• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sick of Sweet Protein drinks

Latina Pressley

I am 2 weeks out from surgery...another week of liquid diet. I drink broth and have had tomato soup , which taste great! I am getting so sick and tired of the sweet chocolate or vanilla shakes! Can't wait to start eating my protein. I never really liked eggs but I can't wait to eat one!!!!!!

I am 2 weeks out from surgery...another week of liquid diet. I drink broth and have had tomato soup , which taste great! I am getting so sick and tired of the sweet chocolate or vanilla shakes! Can't wait to start eating my protein. I never really liked eggs but I can't wait to eat one!!!!!!
You are not alone. I ended up changing my shakes for the daily ones I have now. Unfortunately, I loved eggs, but now I can't stand the sight of one. I hope you do better.

You are not alone. I ended up changing my shakes for the daily ones I have now. Unfortunately, I loved eggs, but now I can't stand the sight of one. I hope you do better.
Lol, I never cared for eggs that much, but now I eat them every morning,( 1/4 cup of egg whites)with a little low fat cheese and a small slice of deli ham, i make a mini omlete

Unjury makes a great chicken soup flavor protein powder, which is a nice change up from the sweet ones.

Love it!

Back