• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Small celebration haven't gotta sick not once this week

donnayork

Finally, one full week without getting sick. Still not getting a lot down at dinner time. But breakfast an lunch have gone really good all week. Knocking on wood for sure. Weight loss is still going good an I'm starting to feel like somebody. Yippee!!!

Congrats! I have not gotten to that point yet,as my surgery isnt going to be until July at the earliest. Is it normal to be sick almost 2 mths after surgery?

With me I just had dumping more than others. I wasn't throwing up everyday mostly once a week when trying new foods. Some sail right thru an not throw up not once but I was one of the unlucky ones. But smooth sailing this week. Hoping to stay that way. Good luck with your surgery. Donna

I am over 8 months out, and I still get sick sometimes. It is getting less frequent, but happens. The odd thing after surgery is that sometimes you cannot tell you are getting full until it is too late! You will learn a lot of new things post surgery about how your body will work ad what it tells you. Like now, I know that when I am getting full - I sneeze!

I get pressure an the hiccups. I know then I'm done cause if I take another bite me an the procelian god will be close friends. Lol

Back