• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Snow plowed 12 inches accumulation in my driveway in a half hour!

dancinbr

Wow, I went out there and made short work of snow plowing.

My driveway is about 30 to 40 feet long and 2 car widths wide.

The snow was getting heavy so I went out and did it before it gets worse.

We have a small powered snow plow powered by ME !!!

The little thing has served us well. It cannot do more than about 10 inches. But I managed.

I didn't even get winded.

Ralph

Amazing what we can do now. I just shoveled over a foot of snow in clearing my parking spot out. I had to go to work today so I shoveled what was on the ground before i left. When I came come, another foot of snow in the full spot. Grateful I can do this and it counts as exercise. Be safe out there. More snow on the way tonight.

Amazing what we can do now. I just shoveled over a foot of snow in clearing my parking spot out. I had to go to work today so I shoveled what was on the ground before i left. When I came come, another foot of snow in the full spot. Grateful I can do this and it counts as exercise. Be safe out there. More snow on the way tonight.

It is amazing isn't it.

I am really feeling good and also strong.

I am ordering a Total Gym XL off of ebay to start my home toning exercises.

I expect to tone and regain any muscle that I have lost. I have always been a strong man physically.

It is so important to keep your muscles toned and grow them as much as you can.

Ralph

Wow, I went out there and made short work of snow plowing.

My driveway is about 30 to 40 feet long and 2 car widths wide.

The snow was getting heavy so I went out and did it before it gets worse.

We have a small powered snow plow powered by ME !!!

The little thing has served us well. It cannot do more than about 10 inches. But I managed.

I didn't even get winded.

Ralph

AWESOME Ralph!!! Lotsa snow for you to keep building your muscles and stamina. :)

Cheyenne

Do you want me to send you some more? I've got extra? :p

:)

Well thanks but no thanks!

I am still trying to clean up what I have. It is messy. We need a couple of warm days to help out too.

I was away the first week the snow happened here on Long Island, so it will be awhile before I see the driveway again. At least, I am getting the top stuff off and they say more is coming today!

Ralph

Poor ny. You're getting our...some of...snow. Burchy cold here. May go to -45 tonight. Keep safe.

Karen in alaska

Poor ny. You're getting our...some of...snow. Burchy cold here. May go to -45 tonight. Keep safe.

Karen in alaska

Karen in alaska

I have been in Vermont when it reached -50. So, I know that is cold. It is so cold that the anti-freeze in our car started to freeze. I would guess that in Alaska, like Vermont, you use a stronger formula for anti-freeze and perhaps keep your vehicles running overnight or garage them in something warmer with a battery heater.

Ralph

My husband is thrilled that we have a garage...eliminates lots of problems. When he goes shopping, it's in and out of store before car cools too much. People used to leave cars running but created to much polution/ice fog in our little town.

Karen in alaska having a beautiful, sunny, cold day

Back