• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

so funny

MamaBearOf4

So I went out today to get my self set up for this. I bought my protein shakes and my protein waters. As well I got my vitamin water zero and my gatorade zero and propel and my little 8 oz water bottles. I got my soups and my pudding and jello. My husband comes in looks in my room and says Are you opening a store in here. You should of bought some beer that would sell faster. I told him no I am getting set up before the surgery. Of course I stocked the kitchen with food for the kids and him. I made sure that what I put in there was something I would have to get up and do because it will give me motivation to get up and do something. My kids is what keeps me going and that will never change. The motivate me is the weirdest ways at times but it still gets done. Of course my oldest son did not let me pick anything up that was heavy but he was right at my side and made sure to grab all the heavy things. I guess he is used to it with my one arm that I have broke before and I still don't have the full strength in it like it should be. But my son thinks my husband is jealous because I started to think about more of what I need instead of them. But their needs are meet with the food I got and for the whole month. My freezer is full of meat and I have rice and beans that will last a while. I have veggies and I still have more sat back for when the day comes I can buy the boys some things that are quick because my husband does not know how to cook.

Back