• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

So im really doing it.

Well i see my Doctor on monday for my final weigh in. Im down to where they want me and have completed all the other requirments that were set for me. Now that i know ill be getting my surgery date soon im scared to death lol. Luckily i have friends and coworkers who have had it and i can lean on them. Im going for the sleeve since i feel its the better choice for me. Im wondering if anyone else was as scared as i am right now lol.

Well i see my Doctor on monday for my final weigh in. Im down to where they want me and have completed all the other requirments that were set for me. Now that i know ill be getting my surgery date soon im scared to death lol. Luckily i have friends and coworkers who have had it and i can lean on them. Im going for the sleeve since i feel its the better choice for me. Im wondering if anyone else was as scared as i am right now lol.
Quentin you got this focus on your bright future !! My surgery is Wednesday Dec 14

Quentin, I see you are from Norwich, I am from Boonville NY but having Surgery this upcoming Thursday in Utica. Where are you having your surgery. this has been a life long struggle for me. It took me a long time to make the decision but I am glad I did.

My surgery date is in three weeks 1/11/17 and I am scared to death too. The only surgery I have had is an outpatient surgery for an umbilical hernia. In and out the same day!!! I am right there with you Quentin.

Doug

don't be scared.its after the surgery that will be demanding.i am 1 month in after having the sleeve.i didn't need any help after the surgery except I am going to start back up with a bariatric nutritionist and the support group here and nearby.you will do great.

Back