• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

So white, so male

I totally agree but did you see Hustlers Jlo was good in it but I didn’t think she would deserve an Oscar I liked the movie even though it was so slow. Dolemite with Eddie Murphy another boring movie. Haven’t seen awkwafina or Lupita Nyong’o movies so I don’t know about them .Probably because the movies didn’t look interesting enough to see as with the other movies directed by women.i did see Lupita in US and I thought she was good in it and should have been nominated.And who wants to see yet another Little Women remake even if it was directed by a woman

Last edited:
I totally agree but did you see Hustlers Jlo was good in it but I didn’t think she would deserve an Oscar I liked the movie even though it was so slow. Dolemite with Eddie Murphy another boring movie. Haven’t seen awkwafina or Lupita Nyong’o movies so I don’t know about them .Probably because the movies didn’t look interesting enough to see as with the other movies directed by women.i did see Lupita in US and I thought she was good in it and should have been nominated.And who wants to see yet another Little Women remake even if it was directed by a woman
I ADORED JLaw in Hustlers, her character was so endearing. :) I'm a huge fan of her's though, she's my girl-crush.

I ADORED JLaw in Hustlers, her character was so endearing. :) I'm a huge fan of her's though, she's my girl-crush.
I’m a big fan of hers too Enough is my favorite movie of hers . Hustlers was directed by a woman and didn’t get nominated either did Jlo . I did like Hustlers I bought it too even though it was kinda slow it was still a good movie with good acting I was hoping JLo would get nominated but she didn’t . She would of been up against Scarlett and you know who I would be rooting for !

So i was watching the news today and Latinos like a Edward James olmos and Eva longoria were complaining about not enough Latinos in the movies. I don’t remember any either except Eva in the Dora explorer movie and I liked it. I guess you can’t please everyone Like I said I don’t care who makes movies as long as they are good I’m not to keen on foreign movies though because I hate reading subtitles it distracts from the movie

Back