• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sorry I have been away from forum too long

dancinbr

Hello Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.

We have been very busy over the past couple of months.

Lots of life changing things going on.

Working on all of them.

I am up a little with weight. Need to work it down. I have been doing so these past few days.

I have my green zone of under 200 and that is ideal.

I hang around in my yellow zone, which is 200 to 205.

Anything over 205 is red zone. Well I have hit my red zone. In the past two weeks I went from 199 to 209 and now back down to 206.

I am having issues with an inungial hernia that will be repaired 7/15/2015. In the meantime I am bloating up then getting relief (TMI) etc etc.

Cannot wait until it is all repaired.

Life wise I am in search of a good clinical psychologist or CSW. I am definitely in depression and I am an "up" kind of person. I need someone to talk to that can help me work through lots of family issues.

Some life changing decisions are taking place as well.

I am entering a business transaction that can generate more income for us.

Changed auto and home insurance policies to save some money.

Took house off market; not going to give it away. Not selling at price that it is worth so we will stay for now.

Executing a Reverse Mortgage to make sure our monies will not be depleted.

Lots going on.

Not getting enough exercise.

Still working part time.

But I stay focused on keeping my weight under control.

Navy son and family visiting this weekend from Virginia Beach, Va and then he heads back out to sea.

We had a great visit with him a few weeks ago.

I hope to contribute again to the forum.

Best wishes,

Ralph

So glad you are back Ralph! We missed you!!!

So sorry you are having family issues. I know that can be very hard. Been there, done that myself.

Hugs,

Cheyenne

Ralph you have given such great support on this board. Remember take one day at a time take care of your health first it sounds like you are going through a lot stay positive I hope you checked with an atty before doing the reverse mortgage I have heard some scary things about them. Keep us updated

Back