• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

sounds pretty good

I thought this recipe sounded really good, and until it warms up, it could be a really nice high-protein dish.

I’ll actually be in Rome next week! I’ll see if I can find this dish on the menu!

I have made this .. From that actual a site lo! Its very good.

Suthy, see if you can find a restaurant named Parma Roma near the pantheon. They have amazing amazing food. I'm so jealous!! And if you can, get a day trip to Pompeii. Its indescribable.

I have made this .. From that actual a site lo! Its very good.

Suthy, see if you can find a restaurant named Parma Roma near the pantheon. They have amazing amazing food. I'm so jealous!! And if you can, get a day trip to Pompeii. Its indescribable.
I will keep an eye out for that restaurant, Missy! We actually are going to Pompeii, I’m so excited I can’t stand it. Also going to Greece, so of course, will have to snag a gyro. Travel is my favorite hobby and I can’t wait to sit in an airplane seat and be able to snug up that seatbelt with room to spare!

Back