• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

.....still

Well guess what I color my hair ! actually have brown hair but it’s gone white I haven’t colored it since I had surgery 6 months ago it’s still long but I’m shedding like crazy But you Cant notice . Also haven’t posted in a while about my weight.I’m still losing 2 pounds a week once in awhile 1 or I stay the same then lose 2 the next week weighing myself once a week . When I started the 12 week program for the surgery I weighed 357 now I’m 206 I was told I should get to 180 so I’m almost there. My wife already says I’m getting boney . Just hope when I get to that desired weight that I can keep it off without turning into a skeleton
Thanks for the update on your loss Bill! Over 150 pounds? WOW! That's crazy-awesome! You're definitely doing the work. And just 26 pounds away from goal? Amazing.

You color your hair? What are you thinking next, something funky like green or purple? You'll have to post after you do it next time. Being white, I'm sure any color would take well.

Well guess what I color my hair ! actually have brown hair but it’s gone white I haven’t colored it since I had surgery 6 months ago it’s still long but I’m shedding like crazy But you Cant notice . Also haven’t posted in a while about my weight.I’m still losing 2 pounds a week once in awhile 1 or I stay the same then lose 2 the next week weighing myself once a week . When I started the 12 week program for the surgery I weighed 357 now I’m 206 I was told I should get to 180 so I’m almost there. My wife already says I’m getting boney . Just hope when I get to that desired weight that I can keep it off without turning into a skeleton
You should update your profile pic Bill, you must have changed a lot!

Back