• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Stomach sounds

babydoll114

I want to know how do you know if your pouch is blocked,or if anyone out there has had really loud stomach stomach swishing it's beginning to bother me but I don't want to run to the hospital every time I hear a new sound in my belly.

I want to know how do you know if your pouch is blocked,or if anyone out there has had really loud stomach stomach swishing it's beginning to bother me but I don't want to run to the hospital every time I hear a new sound in my belly.

Hi!!!! :)
I would call your surgeon's office and talk to them. They should know if it's anything to be concerned about.

Thanks for the advice your post on belching makes a whole lot of sense.

You are welcome.

I just ate 3 ounces of chicken breast tonight as my dinner. Half way through I stopped and burped out a bunch of gas. Then I did the second half. Sometimes I am simply amazed at how much gas is generated that has to be expelled via the burps.

Also, I stopped well before I felt the "fullness" sensation in my chest. If you go much further it becomes a little painful, go further then you are dealing with a lot of pain that takes at least an hour to clear.

This way I am burping away before the pain happens and the burping subsides after about an hour.

Ralph

Back