• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Success Gastric Sleeve Surgery

gretchenhill

I had surgery last year by the help of PlacidWay. Before I was 250 pounds at the age of 24 and now I am 180pounds. Maintaining weight is my goal. Exercising and diet is my priorities of maintaining weight. Hopefully I will achieve my weight goal 160pounds. Goodluck to me D;)

I had surgery last year by the help of PlacidWay. Before I was 250 pounds at the age of 24 and now I am 180pounds. Maintaining weight is my goal. Exercising and diet is my priorities of maintaining weight. Hopefully I will achieve my weight goal 160pounds. Goodluck to me D;)

WELCOME to the forum Gretchen!!! Sounds like you are doing wonderful. :) Much luck and success to achieving your goal. You are almost there!!!

I am a bit confused.

What is surgery by PlacidWay?

I see a surgery date of April 2014. Did you mean 2013?

I see bariatric surgery. What kind?

In any event I see that you have dropped 70 pounds too. Fantastic.

Good luck.

Ralph

Dummy me. Your title said gastric sleeve.

However, I would fill in your profile a bit more when you get a chance.

Back