• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sugery scheduled for 12/22/14

Started two liquid diet today. It's going to be a long two weeks.:rolleyes:

WELCOME to the Forum!

CONGRATULATIONS on starting your journey to a new and healthier you!!!

Keep us posted on how you are doing.

Good Luck!!!

Cheyenne :cool:

Started two liquid diet today. It's going to be a long two weeks.:rolleyes:

The time will pass quickly.

Best wishes as you approach the surgery date.

The liquid diet gets easier after the first couple of days.

You will do well.

Ralph

Thanks

Thanks Ralph and Cheynne, I needed that!

Hasn't been real bad so far. Ready for the 22nd to get here!

Thanks Ralph and Cheynne, I needed that!

Hasn't been real bad so far. Ready for the 22nd to get here!

It is quite strange. When I walked into the hospital on surgery day (11/4/2013) I was calm and relaxed. All the decision making was over. The plan was in motion. I was happy.

I had arrived at a critical point in my life and I was looking forward to it.

VERY POSITIVE.

You will be too.

Ralph

You were right!

You were right Ralph! Third day of liquid diet hasn't been nearly as hard. I am following your lead.

It is quite strange. When I walked into the hospital on surgery day (11/4/2013) I was calm and relaxed. All the decision making was over. The plan was in motion. I was happy.

I had arrived at a critical point in my life and I was looking forward to it.

VERY POSITIVE.

You will be too.

Ralph

I'm right there with you!! Good luck! My surgery is scheduled for Dec. 23rd! I haven't been put on a liquid diet yet, my preop visit with my doctor is next Tuesday and I'm sure I'll be put on one then. I'll only have a week of it though because of timing. Hope to keep in touch with you because you and I will be going through this at the same time!!!
Good luck!

We both have a wonderful new lifestyle ahead. Not easy at first but I plan on adjusting! 22nd seems so far way today! But just a few days when you think about. I will think of you on the 23rd. Stay in touch! Good Luck!

I preregistered yesterday (the 18) all ready to go Monday! I am really looking forward to starting this new lifestyle. Did you have to start your liquid diet yet? Hope is all is going well with your plans. Christmas may interesting this year! Take care and stay in touch.

I pre registered thursday. All ready for Tuesday! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow and I'm excited for you!!. Nice to have someone starting a "new life" at the same time!! You got this!!

Back