• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery 9/9/14

MayaKim

Looking forward to eating normal around Thanksgiving. Just egg-size portions, one at a time I suspect. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to eating normal around Thanksgiving. Just egg-size portions, one at a time I suspect. :rolleyes:

After 7 weeks I was allowed most all foods... So you sure should be right on schedule for Thanksgiving :eek:

Thats pretty lucky!

Cheyenne

Thanksgiving !!

After 7 weeks I was allowed most all foods... So you sure should be right on schedule for Thanksgiving :eek:

Thats pretty lucky!

Cheyenne

Yup, Pumpkin pie isn't my favorite anyway--so that isn't a temptation for me. My downfall has always been salty snacks, empty carbs. I hear you JUST CAN'T GO THERE! And I won't.

Thanks so much. You might be eating normal (just less) around Thanksgiving also. Yay for us, and good luck!

MayaKim,

It looks like we both will be up and running by Thanksgiving. My surgery is one week from today (the 8th). I am on my liver shrinking diet right now. It is rough to go from eating high carb, high fat, low nutrition foods to either all liquids or high protein, low carb, low low fat.

Good luck to you. Check and let us know how it goes.
Pat

Back