• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery August 2nd

My surgery for roux-en-y surgery is August 2nd. I am excited and cannot wait to get this done. I hate that I have to go all the way to Pennsylvania to do it, but it was either there, California (with insurance), or Mexico (with no insurance). I wish I could be closer to home but my best friend will be with me and she just had the surgery last year. My hubby wants to go but then we have to pay a cat sitter :D again and that is getting expensive. LOL.

My surgery for roux-en-y surgery is August 2nd. I am excited and cannot wait to get this done. I hate that I have to go all the way to Pennsylvania to do it, but it was either there, California (with insurance), or Mexico (with no insurance). I wish I could be closer to home but my best friend will be with me and she just had the surgery last year. My hubby wants to go but then we have to pay a cat sitter :D again and that is getting expensive. LOL.
congrats

Good News! I hope it goes well!

Back