• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery in 2 weeks!

mmitti

Hi. My sleeve surgery is on Jan. 21. My Doc is doing sleeve because I'm 65 and he said the Gastric Bypass has your system dumping calcium like crazy. I feel pretty prepared. I've watched tons of YouTube stuff on the surgery (and I realize to take some of it with a grain of salt. haha).
I'm glad I found this site. I was browsing on the Internet for support groups. The practice I'm involved with only has monthly meetings; I was hoping for weekly somewhere. Thanks. Mary

Hi. My sleeve surgery is on Jan. 21. My Doc is doing sleeve because I'm 65 and he said the Gastric Bypass has your system dumping calcium like crazy. I feel pretty prepared. I've watched tons of YouTube stuff on the surgery (and I realize to take some of it with a grain of salt. haha).
I'm glad I found this site. I was browsing on the Internet for support groups. The practice I'm involved with only has monthly meetings; I was hoping for weekly somewhere. Thanks. Mary
I’m 67 and had the gastric bypass in November.I didn’t know anything about dumping calcium .I take 3 calcium tablets a day .

Back