• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery in 8 days

Medicmurray

Hey y'all just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading posts for a few months. With surgery 8 days away (eeeekkkk!!!) I thought I'd jump in! Any pre op tips wild br appreciated!

Happy Monday
Amanda

Hey y'all just wanted to introduce myself. I've been reading posts for a few months. With surgery 8 days away (eeeekkkk!!!) I thought I'd jump in! Any pre op tips wild br appreciated!

Happy Monday
Amanda
Hi Amanda! Welcome! What kind of operation are you having? I'm in my 8th week after a gastric sleeve. I just followed the doctor's orders and things went as planned. So far I've lost 34 lbs. Drink the water and protein shakes. Good luck and keep us posted!

Tex, you are a star! ;)Give us an update, with details, about how you are feeling and how your point of view is evolving as you become smaller.

Happy Monday
Amanda

Hi Amanda - you cracked me up with the eeeekkkk. :) I remember feeling the same the last week before. You'll do great!

Hi my name is Belinda and I will be having Gastric Sleeve Surgery on 05/15. I’m currently on my liquid diet and I already pre registered I’m so anxious I can’t sleep.

Hi my name is Belinda and I will be having Gastric Sleeve Surgery on 05/15. I’m currently on my liquid diet and I already pre registered I’m so anxious I can’t sleep.

Hi Belinda - Anxious/excited I'm sure! Congratulations for making this huge commitment to yourself. Good luck and keep us posted!!!

Back