• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

surgery is done

well im done with my surgery the first to days was ruff but i feel grate today and i have lost 30 pounds since i have started this im so excited to move forword :D

CONGRATULATION!!!! How exciting for you. How are you feeling? With six kids are they all waiting for you to return home? I bet they're proud of you, I am. Way to go girl.

my kids was all very happy when i came home. they missed and they have all been doing there best to help me it is very sweat. now im just counting down the days so i can get in the gym and get ride of of some of this fat weighing me down lol. thanks to everyone who has helped me threw all of this

Sounds like you are doing great. I hope to be right behind you, just waiting for surgery date. Keep us posted.

I'm 4 days post op and doing well like you the first couple of days were rough but I feel much better today, just a little tired.
I'm looking forward to my new eating plan.

well im done with my surgery the first to days was ruff but i feel grate today and i have lost 30 pounds since i have started this im so excited to move forword :D

glad your surgery went well and continued success so you can truly enjoy those kids. I have my surgery next week and cant wait also to take off the weight to enjoy my grandkids. will be awaiting your progress and new posts. very happy for you, we all know what you are going thru

I wish you continued success as well.

I found a great calorie counting site. http://caloriecount.about.com/cc/account/index.php

I simply journal everything on this site. I especially like to record my weight as it plummets downward.

He is a reinforce for me. I visit the site multiple times per day to record my food, activity and weight.

Feeling good.

Ralph

Wow congratulations glad things are settling down and you are starting to feel better I am ready to be on the other side of surgery. Continued success for you.

Back