• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery is set!!!!!

Welcome, I know how you feel I was the same way. I'm sure you will do fine. My surgery was not bad at all the nausea and intagestion afterwords is what got me. But, now I'm doing fine and so happy I it. I got my 2nd fill yesterday. Well u let us know how your doing.

Hi Camp,

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your surgery date. I know that you are scared and excited at the same time. I was like that but, I think all of us were like that. What type of surgery are you having? You will do well with your surgery. Come back often there is always new and informative stuff on here.

TillieS

Congratualtions.

Scary and exciting are the two words I thought of.

Actually when I went in for my surgery, I was very calm; not nervous at all. The decision had been made, the new life was right around the corner and boy am I happy I finally did the surgery after looking at it and walking away from it as late as 2009. I also looked at it before surgery went laproscopic.

I also recommend that you choose a Doctor that is well known and an hospital that is a "center of excellence" for bariatric surgery.

Ralph

Back