• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery this Wednesday

Nana

Hello,
Just want to say hi to eveyone. Surgery is on Feb 27 Wednesday. Been on protein shakedonor 10 days ... Lost 9 lbs so i'm up to 33lbs total so far. Very excited but nervous as hell too. It's been along road to get here. Hope my nerves hold out and not chicken out... I have a lot of issues with being under anesthesia and have serious heart problems... So I'm more worried about that more than anything. But I got the all clear so cross your fingers that all turns out well. Just want to thank eveyone for all the kind words an encouragement that I have received here. I look forward to being the one to offer those words soon. The journey to a new healthier life has begun. MaryAnn

Nana (Maryann) first congratulations on your weight loss, you're getting so close to your dreams coming true, will be praying for you, You're gonna be another SUCCESS story, you've waited a long time, It's normal to be nervous, just think about how much fun you're gonna have shopping for smaller clothes and looking in the mirror and smiling and reminding yourself (you did it) you put in all the hard work and sacrifices to become the healthier person you want to be. make sure you come back and share your journey with the rest of us. praying for you
Donna

You are in my thoughts, please let us know how you are doing when you're able to come back onto the forum

Maryann,

Good luck on this journey. It will be worth it in the end for you to be healthier. Please keep us posted on your progress. Hope and pray that all goes well and that you tolerate the anesthesia. Personally, I love the anesthesia part but not the first time I had it. My first experience was so good that I just don't mind it anymore.

Back