• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery

Congratulations on getting started on your new life. This group is very helpful and can answer any questions you may have. I started the pre-op diet just before Thanksgiving so I understand the frustration of not being able to eat during the holidays. Remember that the season is not about the food, but rather the people in our lives. And what you are doing is a great gift to yourself that will help you for the rest of your life.

Iam having my surgery 12 30 19 I start the liver shrinking diet 12 16 19..so no Christmas iam new here
Congratulations on getting a date for your surgery! What surgery will you be having? How long have you been working towards this? I know there are several people that have had it all happen quickly so it is like a whirlwind and then others (like myself) where it took 6+ months. I wish you the best of luck with your surgery and keep us updated on your journey.

Back