• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

T-minus 12 hours

Wow I check in at 10am and the surgery is slotted to start at around noon. The mag citrate was horrible but I got it down...yuck! Excited and nervous also really looking forward to being on the other side of this journey. My hubby and I drove down to the town the surgery is going to be in today and the roads were awful icy, no visibility etc but I wasn't going to let this weather stop me but it was scary.

Wow I check in at 10am and the surgery is slotted to start at around noon. The mag citrate was horrible but I got it down...yuck! Excited and nervous also really looking forward to being on the other side of this journey. My hubby and I drove down to the town the surgery is going to be in today and the roads were awful icy, no visibility etc but I wasn't going to let this weather stop me but it was scary.

Good Luck!!!! We are all with you in spirit.. Keep us posted! :)

Aright Miss Fantastic, :)..

Saying and sending many prayers to you, your hubby and your medical team....

Remember honey, hot tea and sitting straight up to get the liquids in.... ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

PS:
(Sorry I am late, I had my follow up today..)

Back