• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Testing finally moving a long

3momchaos

I finally got the call today schedule my EDG from my weight loss center. I get Covid tested Sunday and have the EDG next Wednesday. I also got an email today saying that my insurance needed a few more things, an EKG, letter of cardiac clearance from my PCP, and a sleep survey. I did the sleep survey over the phone, so that’s done. When I called my PCP’s office they said she wouldn’t do the EKG, and directed me to call my surgeons office. I talked to them, and was told to try to contact my doctor directly. So I sent her a message, and the office manager called me (begrudgingly by the sounds of it) to schedule my preop physical which will include the EKG and clearance letter. So over the next month along with my dietician appointments, all my tests will be wrapped up! Happy things are moving along, now only if Covid could take a backseat and back off to ensure everything moves the way it’s supposed to!

Back