• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

The date is set for may 5, 2014 yea!!!!!!!!!!!

Woot Wootie Woot Woot...... Just a wake now!!!!! Woot Wootie Woot Woot......

Our thoughts, prayers and healing intentions are being said and sent to you, your family and your medical team...

thank you so very much i have been busy today so that the time will go by faster. plus not going to feel like doing some of it after i get home like laundry, carpets(vacum and cleaning) cleaned my bedroom and carpet now i'm taking a break before i go out and mow the yard just did it 4 days ago but to look at it you couldn't tell. may wait till it cools off. it's 88 sence it is warm enough i might give my 2 furbabies a bath. that should take care of the rest of the day love you all

well didn't get the yard done too hot it got up to 98 so some one else will have to do it

Last edited:
Good luck Tiggerp in the am. Thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery. I will be praying that the Lord guides your surgeons hands. Whoop whoop you are at a wake. YAYYYYYYY

TillieS

this is it till tomorrow afternoon

well this is it till tomorrow some time will let everyone know how i am doint love you all

thank you so very much i have been busy today so that the time will go by faster. plus not going to feel like doing some of it after i get home like laundry, carpets(vacum and cleaning) cleaned my bedroom and carpet now i'm taking a break before i go out and mow the yard just did it 4 days ago but to look at it you couldn't tell. may wait till it cools off. it's 88 sence it is warm enough i might give my 2 furbabies a bath. that should take care of the rest of the day love you all

well didn't get the yard done too hot it got up to 98 so some one else will have to do it

Well if you aren't the busy bee. Sounds like you could use a rest. Enjoy your evening and congratulations on your emancipation! You'll be sore but I'll be worth it, been there, done that was as happy about the hysterectomy as I am about WLS they both served a greater purpose.

sorry haven't been on much got home yesterday and just chillin long drive from little rock to branson we went through mayflower and saw the devistation of the tornado our haeart and prayers go out to those people.

Glad to see you post! Hope your feeling well! I saw news of the tornado... I can't imagine living through something like that. How awful! Praying for them too!

Glad that you are home and resting. I am keeping the families in Mayflower in my prayers.

TillieS

Back