• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

The date is set for may 5, 2014 yea!!!!!!!!!!!

tiggerp

Just went to the dr. today and found out 2 things 1. I lost another lb. YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2. my surgery is scheduled for May 5 at 7:30 AM the only down side is we have to leave the house at 2:00 AM to get to the hospital But oh well they will drive down and I will sleep in the back(LOL)

Last edited:
Just went to the dr. today and found out 2 things 1. I lost another lb. YEAH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 2. my surgery is scheduled for May 5 at 7:30 AM the only down side is we have to leave the house at 2:00 AM to get to the hospital But oh well they will drive down and I will sleep in the back(LOL)

CONGRATULATIONS on your surgery date!!!! The time will fly by and you will be on your way to your new and healthier life!
:) If you can, take a laptop to the hospital to let us know how you're doing.

Cheyenne

That will be here in no time! That is the same day that I go for my first consultation. I'll say a prayer for you that day, that there are no complications and all goes as planned!

Congrats on your date it will be here in no time. This is such an exciting time for you. You will do well. I will keep you in my prayers that the Lord will guide your surgeons hands.

TillieS

Congrats on the official date!! My parents actually live in Eureka Springs and own a shop there. Ever been?

4 more days and counting so ready to start this road my nerves are just a jingling but i'm so excited toocan't stand the wait time has slowed down

Woot Woot!!!!! 3 days and a wake up!!!!!! WOOT WOOT.....

Monday will be here before you know it...... :)

You will do awesome.... Please keep us all posted...

Now you will have your own celebration for Cinco de Mayo! Enjoy your weekend because on Monday you will move to the other side of a wonderfully healthy and happy life. Best wishes to you, your surgeon and team, and a speedy recovery.

Back