• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

The Pain

Fat Man

Hello Everyone,
I have been searching the web for help and this looks like the place.
Over the last 12 years I've been having fits and bouts of grief.
Emergency room visits, heart always checks fine, had keg echocardio gram, stress test and ultra sound on gall bladder all good in the past was diagnosed with a hiatal hernia though my new Dr. did not see it with the scope said it may be a slider. Have constant dull ache in back, get really bad chest pain followed by fits of belching gas, seeing spots almost blacking out seems like the devil himself grabs my heart then let's go.
I had umbilical cord hernia surgery last year, am over weight and think it may be hiatal hernia and bad gall bladder both.
Any help with what questions to ask Dr. And tests to get I would appreciate. I got scoped this week, get another ultra sound next week. My Dr. Won't be back till the end of the month so I have to wait for more tests to get then I guess.
If I have to go to the emergency room what do I say? It's my gall bladder it out! ? I hope this new Dr. Can get it resolved.
Thanks for any help.

When you lose a lot of weight it ruins the gall bladder, the fat leaving your body is processed through the gall bladder. Nothing is more painful, and when you go to the emergency room they can do a blood test to see if that's the problem.

Good Luck!

Cheyenne

Back